Warrior Custom Storage & RV, LP is expecting, based on current occupancy percentages, to rent 80%-90% of its available units to non-resident renters and the remaining 10%-20% to the residential sector of the market. A total of 1,000 self-storage units of diverse sizes will be developed and offered for rent in a location that has traffic count of approx. 3,496 vehicles Northbound & 3,461 vehicles Southbound on Hwy. 95 per day. (Source: Arizona Dept. of Transportation ADOT.) The present supply of existing self-storage units is currently insufficient to meet the demand as evidenced by a survey of all self-storage facilities within easy reach of Lake Havasu City residents.

Motorbikes

Desert Storm Poker Run – Lake Havasu City, AZ