The following rules were established to maintain high standards of cleanliness, safety and maintenance, with a “Good Neighbor Policy” in mind. Since every contingency cannot be covered in a set of rules, from time to time, modification may be necessary.
YOUR COMPLIANCE IS VERY MUCH APPRECIATED AND WILL ENSURE A PLEASANT STAY FOR ALL GUESTS.
Rules & regulations
You will be asked to show that your holding tanks are “completely” empty. If your holding tanks are not empty you will be required to dump them before being allowed to enter the park. Our park has incorporated a state-of-the- art wastewater treatment plant for our sewer connections at each site. The use of any holding tank chemicals such as formaldehyde or deodorizers is strictly forbidden by MCDEQ (Mohave County Dept. Environmental Quality) which oversees the wastewater treatment system of our park. It is of the utmost importance that you do not use any holding tank chemicals while in our park. Your cooperation in this will assist in our overall effort to protect the underground aquifer, a statewide natural resource from contamination.
• Please observe our quiet hours from 10:00pm to 7:00am.
• Children age 15 & under need to be under parental supervision at all times. Parents are responsible for their children’s conduct and safety.
• Speed limit is 5 mph throughout the park. Please watch out for children.
• The use of all holding tank chemicals is strictly prohibited while connected to our sewer system.
• Keep your site clean & free of trash. Place trash and garbage in designated bins. Leaving trash on your campsite will result in an automatic $100 clean up charge to your credit card.
• Place charcoal ash in designated containers only NOT trash bins.
• Keep both ends of your sewer & water connections watertight. Sewer hoses must be properly connected to the sewer system.
• Campfires are permitted at individual campsites but must be in a self-contained fire pit at least 12 inches off the ground.
• Place charcoal and fire pit ash in designated containers only NOT trash bins. Dumping of fire pits or cooking coals on your site will result in an automatic $100 clean up charge to your credit card.
• Firearms, lethal weapons and fireworks are not permitted in our Park. This includes but is not limited to; Firearms, bows & arrows, crossbows, sling shots, knives, BB and pellet guns, paint guns, airsoft guns, etc
• Operating a business from your site is prohibited
• Sleeping inside of the RV Park Building is prohibited.
• Tents are not allowed except when accompanied by
• Parking on the asphalted roads is prohibited and
could be towed at owner’s expense.
• The use of Marijuana is not legal in Arizona and is
• Parking on the roadways is strictly prohibited by fire marshal regulations.
• All motor homes/campers/RV’s must be able to move under their own power. Trailers and 5th wheels must have a tow vehicle available.
• Please notify the office if you plan to be away from your site for a period longer than 24 hours.
• One RV/motorhome/camper and towed trailer, or one automobile/truck and towed trailer per site.
• Excessive displays of speed, engine revving, and racing are strictly prohibited on all park property.
• All RV’s, campers, trailers, toy haulers must have current registration tags. No Exceptions.
Each site is limited to one (1) RV. If there is room on your site, you may park an additional vehicle if it does not stick out beyond your site area. Management must approve a third vehicle, which shall be parked in a designated area. The RV must be well maintained and in excellent overall condition. Mohave County mandates the use of sewer gaskets/seals. Sewer hoses on long term rigs need to be raised off the ground. Commercially made wheel covers are allowed. No storage is allowed underneath the RV.
All RVs must be owner occupied, RVIA approved, clean and well maintained with a 3” sewer hookup. RV septic hoses must be supported off of the ground. No RV’s older than 15 years are allowed unless approved by management. Sewer connections must be sealed to comply with Mohave County Health regulations. Pickup campers must remain on the pickup.
Vehicles must be well maintained (no oil leaks) and operate in a safe manner. Speed limit in the park is 5 MPH (miles per hour). No repairs or maintenance may be done in the park, except by approved park mobile services. Inoperable or unlicensed vehicles are not permitted in the park. Vehicles are to be parked only in the space intended. The common areas are not for parking. Never park in an empty site or on the street. Drive only on the roadways and never through an empty site. All vehicular noise is to be kept to a minimum. Please be mindful of your neighbors when warming your diesel engines — they can be very loud. Recreational use of motorized bikes, motorcycles or ATVs within the park is not permitted.
• Riverbound Custom Storage & RV Park has a zero tolerance for drinking and driving. Arizona State DUI laws apply while in our Park. If you are suspected
of drinking and driving, you must submit to a Breathalyzer test and/or a Field Sobriety Examination (FSE). Failure to submit to either of these sobriety tests will be cause for an immediate $5,000 fine from the Park.
• Dirt bikes, motorcycles, dune buggies, sand cars, quads etc must be parked within the confines of your RV Park Site…not the roadway, landscaped end caps or adjacent campsites.
• Park roadways are not for riding your off-road vehicles on – you may use them to enter/exit the park only. Excessive riding on Park roadways and through Park vacant campsites may result in immediate suspension of use and/or removal from the Park.
• Excessive displays of speed, engine revving, racing and wheelies are strictly prohibited.
• All off road vehicles must be legal, i.e. current green or red stickers, lights, flags, whips etc.
• All riders must adhere to Arizona State laws.
• If you are night riding please exit and enter the Park quietly. Please be respectful of other guests.
Children riding off road vehicles must be accompanied by an adult 18 or over when entering/exiting the park.
Our staff works hard to keep sites clean and free of debris. Please help by avoiding clutter and eyesores such as boxes, tools, wood, empty flower pots, etc. Only furniture and items intended for outside use are allowed and must be kept to a minimum. No walking through occupied sites or vacant sites.
The following are NOT allowed on sites (including under the RV):
• No clothes lines or hanging of laundry.
• No appliances outside the RV.
• No open storage containers. (Plastic storage containers
are permitted under your rig, if kept orderly.)
• No concrete blocks to form structures or brace awnings. • Gas or charcoal barbecues may be used for outdoor cooking on site. Please dispose of cooled ashes in a SEALED bag in a dumpster. During times of extreme FIRE DANGER, charcoal grills will not be allowed. Please confirm with the office prior to arrival.
We love pets! Please be a responsible pet owner and…
• Keep pets on leash/tether (max 6ft) at all times while
outside. Failure to keep a pet leashed will restrict
• Your pet’s mess is your mess – clean it up. Pet messes
left on your campsite or adjacent campsites will result in an automatic $100 clean up charge to your credit card. There are no exceptions and we enforce this policy vigorously.
• Keep pets out of pool area, convenience store, showers, & bathrooms
• Pets may be in the dog exercise area as long as they are on a leash.
• Never leave your pet unattended at your campsite.
• Continuously barking dogs/aggressive dogs will not
• Limit 3 pets per site.
• Sorry, horses are not allowed.
All pets must be registered at the office. Maximum of 3 pets per site. Pet rules will be issued, and compliance is mandatory. Remember — cats are pets too, and the rules apply to them. They are not to be let out to run loose. Pets must always be on a leash with the owner when outdoors. Pets cannot be tied outside and left unattended. No pets are allowed at food functions or on the grass areas.
Guests must pick up after their pets. The pet park is equipped with doggie bags for your convenience. Please make sure the bag is securely sealed and placed in the trash disposals located in the front entrance of the park and rear of the park.
Riverbound Custom Storage & RV Park is a private enterprise, and we reserve the right to ask people to leave the premises for non-compliance of the Park rules or Arizona State Laws. Violators of these rules and regulations will be asked to leave without refund. This includes, but is not limited to, persons and animals considered detrimental to the health, safety, or welfare of others using the Park. We are dedicated to maintaining a Park for the enjoyment of all visitors.
This is the desert. Please watch out for desert creatures such as scorpions, spiders, rattlesnakes. Many are poisonous. Please notify park management immediately of any rattlesnake sighting. Call 9-1-1 immediately should you or another guest be bitten.
Riverbound Custom Storage & RV Park, it’s management, employees, and/or owner is not responsible for any losses or damages due to theft, negligence, acts of God, or acts of other campers. Campers are responsible for any damages they may cause to property. The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that he/she does hereby release the Campground, its owners, officers, contractors, volunteers, and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his/ her person arising out of his use of its camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify the Campground, its owners, officers, contractors, volunteers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest of the registered camper arising out of the use of its camping facilities.
If you need to call 911, and time allows, please call the office so the maintenance staff can be prepared to escort the emergency personnel to your site. If you observe any activity you believe to be of concern, call 877-917-0142 24 hours a day. (No soliciting is allowed.)
Emergency Contact Information forms are required from all monthly guests. This information remains private and used only when a situation arises when we need to contact someone in the event of an emergency or is sought by law enforcement agencies. We never give personal information out to others.