Are you looking for the next big thing in Lake Havasu? Riverbound Custom Storage & RV Park is rapidly becoming a reality, combining RV storage and man cave amenities, all with access to BLM lands for those quick excursions into the desert as well as time on the lake. If you love the outdoors, this is the premiere location to stage all your activities from. Look at all the amazing innovations that are included in this revolutionary facility and then give them a call to book a lease right now. Progress is proceeding at lightning pace as Phase l is expected to be ready for a Grand Opening in Spring of 2020. Since November of 2018 progress has been incredible. Ryan Rodney, Project Developer, has been diligent in working his plan. “Most notably, our organization has gone above and beyond to show great appreciation to all of the people involved in the project and we praise them for all of the progress. It will be interesting to see how quickly our star-studded lineup of contractors and workers will be moving their feet and equipment into Phase II.” This project is designed to be a showcase facility throughout the west and will put the spotlight on Lake Havasu as a premiere destination, recreational area. Custom built to your needs, the facility includes both indoor and outdoor storage on an 1/8-acre lease that also includes a revolutionary concept of onsite, 20′ x 50′ man cave set ups.
Phase 1 & 2 Under Constructions. 80 acres of luxury. 1/8 acres sites available for lease.
Luxury Boat & RV Storage
Man Cave Storage Units
Climate Controlled/ On-Site Amenities
VIP Concierge Service
Look at these incredible amenities that will make this the premiere custom Storage and RV Park in the western United States:
- 250 sites available in the first two phases. Each site consists of indoor and outdoor storage, including free-standing, individual steel structures. Located 7 miles north of the Lake Havasu City Airport off Hwy. 95.
- A 20’x50′ Man-Cave: Erected on a 5-3,000 PSI concrete pad, man-caves will be fully enclosed with 6″ (R-19) vinyl reinforced back fiberglass insulation and constructed with a 16’x14′ insulated steel overhead door with an electric draw bar operator
- Room enough for a full-size motor home or 5th wheel, boats, jet skis, motorcycles, and all-terrain vehicles with sufficient maneuver-ability once all your treasures are packed in.
- Each unit has a 15’x50′ concrete RV pad with a permanent awning and a 9×18′ paved parking space for visitors
RV Park Features to Include:
- A general store, laundromat, pull through wash station and fuel station. Each site will include individual pedestals which will have full hook up provisions plus sewage runoff for RV’s and campers. There will be a swimming pool and spa, golf driving range, tennis court, basketball court, a kid’s park, and a dog exercise area.
Custom Construction & Design
- Enjoy the flexibility to choose interior add-on items through an a la carte menu. Such luxuries encompass Climate Control Features, Work Bench, Tool Chest, Car Lift, Wi-Fi Connectivity. Blue-Tooth Speakers, Flat Screen TV’s, Refrigerator, Dart Board, Foosball Table, Pub Style Table Sets and much more allowing folks to customize their Man-Cave, giving it a home away from home touch.
Surrounded by BLM Land for Easy Access to the Desert
- A highlight of the property is the ease and closeness of access to trails that lead directly to the water and beyond so that you start exploring sooner. If you enjoy exploring the desert, river, and having all-encompassing recreational facilities at your fingertips, Riverbound Custom Storage & RV Park is for you.
And Add Your Name to the Waiting List!