Please make sure to read each section in its entirety.
Welcome to Riverbound, operated by Riverbound Storage Management, LLC. Presently, the terms “Riverbound,” “us,” “we,” the “Company”, and “our” shall refer to Riverbound Storage Management, LLC.
We maintain the right to amend, add, or remove any provision contained within this agreement at our sole discretion. Should we decide to make substantial modifications to this agreement, we may provide you with a notification of these changes page and the effective date of the changes. Please note, it is at our sole discretion to notify you of these substantial changes, we are not required to render such notifications, and it is your responsibility to check this agreement periodically to stay up to date. By continuing to use our Platforms, you consent to the changes and will be legally bound by the updated terms. Should you no longer desire to be bound by these Terms, you must stop your use of our Services.
2. ELIGIBILITY TO USE RIVERBOUND SERVICES
Riverbound is a Custom Storage and RV park and approves its Applicants before admittance to the Riverbound Facility.
By using our Services, you represent and warrant that:
- You are not subject to a law, judgment, or edict by the authorities of any State or Country which bars you from using our services;
- You have not been convicted a felony or indictable offense (or crime of similar severity), a sex crime, or any crime involving violence and/or harm to children;
- You have no legal mandates to register as a sex offender with any local, state, or federal sex offender registry;
- You have not been previously prevented by us from using the Services
You agree that you will not:
- Violate any and all applicable laws, including without restriction, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Lie about the information you provide on our Platforms including identity, age, profession, etc.;
- Use the Services in a way that damages or disrupts the Services and/or our Services computer systems and networks
- Make use of our Services to commit fraud
- Copy, change, distribute, or develop any derivative works from, any Member Content or Our Content, or any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through our Platform and/or services without Riverbound’s prior written consent;
- Utilize technical tools, including crawlers and site search/retrieve applications to access and mine data found and used on our Platforms and services.
- disrupt our Platforms by placing viruses and other destructive code into our Platforms;
- Utilize or develop any third-party applications which may interface with our Services;
- Make use our Services for any harmful, illegal, or disreputable purpose
3. OUR CONTENT
Riverbound is the owner and proprietor of all content provided on and by our Services. Our intellectual property includes, but is not limited to our trademarks, images, text, sounds and other artistic representations appearing on our services. All rights, title, and interest in and to Our Content remains with us at all times.
The Riverbound website provides certain opportunities for Users of our website to upload and share information about themselves. Content Prohibited from being uploaded or shared on the Riverbound Website AND/OR other external technological tools used by Riverbound to provide its Services includes content which:
- Is offensive or is designed to harass and intimidate others;
- Is obscene, pornographic, contains nudity (including those images where a pastie, bluer effect, sticker, or hand covers a body part), sexually explicit,
- Does not display the individuals face clearly and visibly
- Is abusive and/or discriminatory
- Encourages any illegal activity;
- Is libelous, defamatory or false;
- without the explicit, written permission of Riverbound ;
- Includes any viruses, adware, malicious code designed to hinder the functionality of or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, used by Riverbound;
- Infringes the rights of third party’s including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights privacy rights etc.
- Is contrary to the intended use of the Services; or
4. PARK RULES
Riverbound places a premium on the integrity of its Facility and Services. To ensure a safe and wholesome experience for all of its members, Riverbound has developed a series of “Park Rules”, which set forth the rules of conduct demanded upon its Members. These Park Rules are subject to change at the discretion of Riverbound. It is incumbent on You, the User and Member of Riverbound and its Services to periodically review the Park Rules page of the Website to see if any Rules have been created, amended, or deleted. The Park Rules Page can be found by visiting the following link: https://riverboundcustomstorage.com/parkrules/
Specific rules pertain to:
- Entering the Park
- Parking and Vehicles
- RV Requirements
- Personal Vehicles
- Off Road Vehicles
- Camp Sites
- Vegetation and Wildlife
- Fire Pits
- Emergency and Safety Issues
- Miscellaneous Rules
The governing ethos of the Park Rules is to provide a safe and clean environment for its users. For any additional questions about the Park Rules page of the Website, please contact us at email@example.com
6. RIGHTS GIVEN TO YOU BY RIVERBOUND
Riverbound grants you the right to use our Services, according to these Terms.
7. RIGHTS YOU GRANT RIVERBOUND AND RESPONSIBILITIES TO RIVERBOUND
- 7a. Riverbound provides several access points for Users/Members/Prospective Guests to submit personal information, including but not limited to our “Careers Page”, “Investor Relations Page”, and “Try Before You Buy Page”. You agree to permit Riverbound to access and keep the information you provide to us in a safe and secure manner. You also agree to permit Riverbound to disclose your account information if required by law to the appropriate legal authorities. Finally, you expressly permit Riverbound to contact you by phone, email, text and/or any other digital medium using the information you provide to us.
- 7b. Riverbound maintains an “Investor Relations Page” on our Website which is a password protected page, designed to enable approved users to access financial information about Riverbound including, but not limited to;
- Riverbound’s LLC documents and Subscription documents, including but not limited to information pertaining to Riverbound Storage Management, LLC, Riverbound Custom Storage & RV, LP, Riverbound Development, LLC, Riverbound Development QOF, LLC, Riverbound QOF Management, LLC
- Investment holding details, including totals, assets, distributions and other financial information
- Semi-Annual & Year End Reports
- Company Balance Sheets & P&L Statements
- Yearly Tax Documents including but not Schedule K-1 Reports
The “Investor Relations Page” may be found by clicking on the following link: https://riverboundcustomstorage.com/investor-relations/
Approved individuals and business entities will receive at a time deemed appropriate by Riverbound to login credentials to access the Investor Relations Page. Access to the page is intended for the sole use of the individual and entity to whom the login credentials are given and contains information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. Any dissemination, distribution or duplication of the information contained within the private, Investor Relations Page, by or to someone other than the intended User, or its designated agent/s, is strictly prohibited. Furthermore, none of the information contained in this web site constitutes a recommendation, solicitation or offer by Riverbound or its affiliates to buy or sell any securities, futures, options or other financial instruments or provide any investment advice or service. Certain transactions give rise to substantial risk and are not suitable for all investors. Prior to the execution of any transaction by you involving information you received from this Website, you should consult your business advisor, attorney and tax and accounting advisors with respect to the price, suitability, value, risk or other aspects of investing in Riverbound. Financial information generated through the use of data or services made available herein may not reflect actual prices or values that would be available in the market at the time provided. The information and services provided on this web site are not provided to and may not be used by any person or entity in any jurisdiction where the provision or use thereof would be contrary to applicable laws, rules or regulations of any governmental authority or regulatory or self-regulatory.
- 7c. Riverbound maintains a “Careers Page” on our Website found here: https://riverboundcustomstorage.com/careers/ Riverbound from time-to-time posts job opportunities on its Careers page however the fact that certain positions are listed at any given time does not necessarily mean that Riverbound is still accepting hiring for that position/s. By submitting an application, you acknowledge your understanding of this fact.
8. PRICING, RATES AND AMENTIEIS
Riverbound strives to promote transparency on all matters relating to pricing and cost. As such, the Website maintains a “Try Before You Buy Page” which outlines certain pricing structures associated with Services provided by Riverbound. This page can be found here: https://riverboundcustomstorage.com/rv-park-and-storage-rentals-near-lake-havasu-city-riverbound/
The “Try Before You Buy Page” also lists a non-exhaustive list of “Amenities” provided by Riverbound’s Facilities including but not limited to:
- VIP Concierge Service (Towing, Fueling, Detailing)
- RV Mobile Mechanic
- Heated Pool / Spa
- Private Pool House (Bathrooms/Showers/Lockers)
- Free Guest WiFi at the Store, Pool, and Recreation Area
- Convenience Store
- Golf Driving Range
- Pickleball court
- Basketball court
- Kids Park
- Dog Exercise Area
- Property Maintenance
- Sewer, Water, Trash
Riverbound retains the right to amend both the pricing structure found on this page in addition the amenities listed at its sole discretion. For any additional questions about the Try Before You Buy Page of the Website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
9. TEXT MESSAGING AND MESSAGING
By using the Services, you explicitly grant Riverbound and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, officers and directors, the right to contact you by telephone or text messages at any of the phone numbers provided by you or on your behalf in connection with your account with Riverbound, including for marketing purposes.
You understand that you may opt out of receiving messages from Riverbound at any time by sending an email requesting the complete cessation of messages to email@example.com.
By using the Services, you explicitly grant Riverbound and its subsidiaries the right to call you by telephone at any of the phone numbers you provided in connection with a Riverbound account. You understand that you may opt out of receiving phone calls from Riverbound at any time by sending an email requesting the complete cessation of phone calls to firstname.lastname@example.org.
10. NO CRIMINAL BACKGROUND AND IDENTITY VERIFICATION CHECKS
RIVERBOUND does not carry out any criminal background or identity verification checks on its staff, guests, tenants, members, and/or any of the visitors which interact with it, its Services and/or its Facility. It is exclusively your responsibility, when interacting with staff, guests, tenants, members, and/or any of the visitors, to act responsibly and according to your own judgment to ensure your own safety.
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT RIVERBOUND DOES NOT PERFORM ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND OR IDENTITY VERIFICATION CHECKS ON ITS STAFF, GUESTS, TENANTS, MEMBERS, VISITORS OR OTHERWISE INQUIRE INTO THE BACKGROUND OF ITS STAFF, GUESTS, TENANTS, MEMBERS, VISITORS. RIVERBOUND MAKES ABSOLUTELY NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE IDENTITY, INTENTIONS, CONDUCT, LEGITIMACY, OR VERACITY OF STAFF, GUESTS, TENANTS, MEMBERS, VISITORS. RIVERBOUND RESERVES THE RIGHT TO PERFORM—AND YOU AUTHORIZE RIVERBOUND TO PERFORM—ANY CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK OR OTHER SCREENINGS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO SEX OFFENDER REGISTER SEARCHES) AT ANY TIME USING AVAILABLE PUBLIC RECORDS. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT ANY INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE MAY BE USED FOR THAT PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT THAT THE COMPANY CHOOSES TO PERFORM ANY SCREENING THROUGH A CONSUMER REPORTING AGENCY, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE THE COMPANY TO ACQUIRE AND USE A CONSUMER REPORT ABOUT YOU TO ASCERTAIN YOUR ELIGIBILITY UNDER THESE TERMS.
YOU ARE SOLELY AND EXCLUSIVELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR COMMUNICATIONS, ONLINE AND IN PERSON, WITH OTHER STAFF, GUESTS, TENANTS, MEMBERS, VISITORS. SEX OFFENDER SCREENINGS AND OTHER TOOLS IN NO WAY PROVIDE A GAURANTEE OF YOUR SAFETY AND ARE NOT AN ALTERNATE FOR USING SENSIBLE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS. UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES, USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND TAKE SUITABLE SAFETY PRECAUTIONS WHEN INTERACTING WITH, ONLINE OR IN PERSON, OTHER STAFF, GUESTS, TENANTS, MEMBERS, VISITORS. COMMUNICATIONS RECEIVED THROUGH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING AUTOMATIC NOTIFICATIONS SENT BY RIVERBOUND, MAY RESULT FROM USERS ENGAGING WITH THE SERVICE FOR IMPROPER PURPOSES, INCLUDING FRAUD, ABUSE, HARASSMENT, OR OTHER SUCH IMPROPER BEHAVIOR.
You agree that Riverbound is not responsible for the conduct of any GUESTS, TENANTS, MEMBERS, VISITORS on or off the Service. You agree to act responsibly when engaging in any interaction, online or in person, with other users.
RIVERBOUND PROVIDES OUR SERVICES ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, GRANTS NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO OUR SERVICES (INCLUDING ALL CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN). WE DISCLAIM ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. RIVERBOUND DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) OUR WEBSITE WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (B) ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS IN OUR WEBSITE WILL BE FIXED, OR (C) THAT ANY CONTENT YOU OBTAIN ON OR THROUGH OUR SERVICES WILL BE ACCURATE.
RIVERBOUND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY CONTENT THAT YOU OR ANOTHER USER OR THIRD PARTY POSTS, SENDS, OR RECEIVES THROUGH OUR SERVICES, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION. RIVERBOUND FURTHER DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY RESULTING HARM FROM THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF YOURSELF AND/OR OTHER USERS, WHETHER SUCH ACTS OR OMISSIONS OCCUR DURING THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE. ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION ACCESSED THROUGH THE USE OF OUR SERVICES IS UNDERSTOOD TO BE ACCESSED AND DOWNLOADED AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, RIVERBOUND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES. MORE SPECIFICALLY, DAMAGES MAY INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES TO YOUR COMPUTER HARDWARE, COMPUTER SOFTWARE, AND DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF DATA.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, OUR LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO US FOR THE SERVICE DURING THE TERM OF YOUR MEMBERSHIP OR SUBSCRIPTION TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR SAFETY IS ENTIRELY UP TO YOU AND YOU ARE ULTIMATELY RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY WHEN MEETING OTHER, GUESTS, TENANTS, MEMBERS, VISITORS ON THE PLATFORMS AND IN PERSON. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR PHYSICAL DAMAGES, BODILY INJURY OR EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SERVICE.
12. THIRD-PARTY SERVICES
13. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
Riverbound’s liability is limited to the maximum extent by applicable law.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL RIVERBOUND, ITS EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, LICENSORS, OR SERVICE PROVIDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFITS, WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, USE, GOODWILL, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM: (I) YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICES, (II) THE BEHAVIOR OR MATERIAL OR CONTENT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD PARTIES ON, THROUGH, OR FOLLOWING USE OF THE SERVICES; OR (III) IMPERMISSIBLE ACCESS, USE, OR MODIFICATION OF YOUR CONTENT, EVEN UNDER THE CIRCUMSTANCE WHERE RIVERBOUND HAS BEEN NOTIFIED OF THE PROSPECT OF SUCH DAMAGES. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL RIVERBOUND’S AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL CLAIMS PERTAINING TO THE SERVICES EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO RIVERBOUND FOR THE SERVICES WHILE YOU HAVE AN ACCOUNT.
THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY PROVISIONS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION 14 SHALL APPLY EVEN IF YOUR REMEDIES UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FAIL WITH RESPECT TO THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS PROHIBIT THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES, AND THEREFORE, SOME OR ALL OF THE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS IN THIS SECTION MAY NOT BE RELEVANT TO YOU.
14. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
In the event that we have a legal dispute, the following information outlines the manner in which the dispute will be resolved.
In the event that you are not happy with our Services, please first contact Riverbound’s Customer Service so we can resolve the issue. In the event that you decide to pursue a claim against Riverbound, the following conditions will apply.
15. ARBITRATION, CLASS-ACTION WAIVER, AND JURY WAIVER
If you pursue a legal claim against Riverbound, you agree to arbitration (with limited exceptions).
The absolutely exclusive means of resolving any dispute or claim arising out of or relating to this Agreement (including any alleged breach thereof) or our Services or the Websites, without limitation any tort, contract, or equity claims between You and Us or Our directors, officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, or joint ventures, shall be BINDING ARBITRATION. The only exception to the exclusivity of arbitration is that either party may bring an individual claim against the other in a small-claims court of competent jurisdiction, if the claim in question falls within the jurisdiction of the small claims court. If the responding party to the claim desires to proceed in small claims court before the appointment of the arbitrator, the arbitration shall be administratively closed, and if asked for after the appointment of the arbitrator, the arbitrator shall decide if the dispute should be resolved in arbitration or if the arbitration should be administratively closed and decided in small claims court. Regardless of whether you choose arbitration or small-claims court, you may not under any circumstances commence or maintain against the Company any class action, class arbitration, or other representative action or proceeding.
You hereby agree that by engaging with our Services in any capacity, you consent to the above arbitration agreement. In doing so, you lose your right to go to court to bring forth or defend any claims between you and the Company (except, as described above, for matters that may be taken to small-claims court). Additionally, you forsake your right to participate in a class action or other class proceeding. Your rights will be determined by a neutral arbitrator and NOT a judge or jury, and the arbitrator shall determine all of the outstanding issues concerning the arbitrability of the dispute.
You are permitted to and shall receive a fair and honest hearing before the arbitrator. The arbitrator has the authority to provide any relief that a court can, however understand that arbitration proceedings are generally, faster and simpler than judicial proceedings. Decisions by the arbitrator are enforceable in court and may be overturned by a court only for very limited reasons.
Any proceeding to enforce this arbitration agreement, including any proceeding to confirm, amend, or vacate an arbitration award, may be commenced in any court of legitimate jurisdiction. If this arbitration agreement is for any reason deemed to be unenforceable, any litigation against the Company (except for small-claims court actions) may be commenced only in the federal or state courts located in the State of Arizona. You hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of those courts for such purposes.
16a. GOVERNING LAW
In the event that there is a dispute, Arizona law and the Federal Arbitration Act will apply (except where prohibited by law).
Except where our arbitration agreement is prohibited by law, the laws of Arizona, U.S.A., will apply to any disputes arising out of or relating to this Agreement or our Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Arbitration Agreement in Section 15 above shall be governed by the Federal Arbitration Act. For the avoidance of doubt, the choice of Ohio governing law shall not supersede any mandatory consumer protection legislation in such jurisdictions.
In the event that a claim is not submitted to arbitration, for any reason, it must be litigated in the State of Arizona (excluding claims brought in small claims court, or where prohibited by law).
Except for claims that may be properly brought in a small claims court of competent jurisdiction in the county or other jurisdiction in which you reside or in Arizona, all claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement, to our Services, or to your relationship with Riverbound that for whatever reason are not submitted to arbitration will be litigated exclusively in the federal or state courts of Arizona, U.S.A. You and Riverbound consent to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of courts in the State of Arizona and waive any claim that such courts constitute an inconvenient forum.
17. INDEMNITY BY YOU
If a claim is made against Riverbound as a consequence of your actions, you agree to indemnify Riverbound.
To the extent permitted under applicable law, you explicitly and without reservation agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Riverbound, our affiliates, and their and our respective directors, officers, agents, and employees from and against any and all complaints, claims, demands, damages, losses, costs, liabilities, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, due to, arising out of, or relating in any way to your access to or use of our Services, Your Content, Your conduct toward other users, or your breach of this Agreement.
18. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
All pronouns and any variations thereof shall be understood to refer to the masculine, feminine, neuter, singular or plural as the identity of the entities or persons referred to any require. The capitalization of a word shall be deemed to have the same meaning as the uncapitalized version of that word.
19. ENTIRE AGREEMENT